You put 20% down, NWPM funds the remaining 80%.


NWPM will finance your Silver and Gold wholesale purchase. For a min of 20% down we will fund the other 80%. No qualifying as your 20% investment is your collateral.


High-risk tolerance is a requirement for this investment. If you believe, as we do, that significant gains are to come in the Silver and Gold markets then this method is an opportunity that may increase your potential profits many times. Using this program also allows you the option to extract profit without liquidating product.


Give us a call to learn more about purchasing Gold, Silver and Fancy Color Diamonds.


Call 1-888-342-0190 for assistance.



Open an account and get started.



Please login if you are an existing NWPM client.



New World Precious Metals offers wholesale Gold, Silver and Fancy Color Diamond investment opportunities. NWPM provides the easiest, inclusive way to invest in Gold and Silver. Whether you're interested in the current exciting investment potentials or protecting your existing portfolio we believe NWPM has the best platform for your needs. more...


Toll Free 1-888-342-0190

Phone (587) 332-0828

Fax (587) 316-6304


Hanson Square Building

909 17th Avenue SW, 4th Floor

Calgary, Alberta, T2T 0A4


New World Precious Metals operates in partnership with Precious Metals International, Ltd. and Questrade